Cancer Support Therapies offers safe and effective touch therapy treatments that will support you at every stage of your cancer treatment - from diagnosis, through your treatments, and beyond. I aim to nurture, and at the same time empower you in your own healing journey - allowing greater clarity and self-actualising progression towards wellness.
UNDERSTANDING THE POWER OF THOUGHT
Thoughts manifest biological and physiological responses…Your body responds to mental input as if it were a physical reality and belief system.
This knowledge should be a sobering reminder – to only allow the truest of thoughts to be part of your mental intake.
When you become aware that your conscious mind controls only 5% of your daily reality, and the subconscious mind (the mind that takes all thoughts, and the opinions of others, literally) has ultimate control over the remaining 95% of our day – you really need to ask – what life story are you telling yourself? Is it a negative or positively charge future?Read More